Remote Environment Medicine is not street medicine. We offer highly trained specialized medics – Industrial Remote Environment Medical Specialists (IREMS) – to provide your onsite care.
An IREMS is a cross-trained paramedic functioning as a physician extender in the remote environment. All RemoteMD IREMS are required to complete OccuMedics and possess the skills necessary to function in other capacities, making them cost-effective in facilitating the success of your operation.
- Drilling & Production Clerks
- HSE Advisors
- Environmental Inspectors / Auditors
- Accident prevention, First Aid / CPR / AED Instructors
- Pre-tower Safety Meeting Facilitators
- Certified Helicopter Landing Officer
- Confined Space Rescue
- Safety Auditors & Fire Inspectors
- Emergency Evacuation / Training Coordinators
- Job-site Orientation Instructors
Certified Safety Technicians
Our Safety Technicians are experienced and knowledgeable team to manage your health, safety and environmental (HSE) requirements.
- Have a working knowledge of OSHA and IADC policies & procedures.
- Function as the on-site safety advisor working closely with your HSE management team assuring that all policies, procedures and behaviors are in accordance to your specifications.